- Your team will eventually consist of a 1-2-2-4-2 formation, being GK,FB,CB,M,S. You can however, have a
squad of up to 20 players. If you are missing any players from the 1-2-2-4-2 formation (ie 11 players) after the auction process,
you will have randomly drawn players from the player lists, starting with the LOWEST valued players available, until your 11 players
are full. You will pay 50% of The Times PUBLISHED price for those players while you have sufficient funds.
It will be up to you to replace these players when the transfer window opens again. In addition, there will be a -2 points 'one-off' penalty for every
player you have missing and did not pay for.
- Auction will take place over 3 rounds of closed bidding. I (Simon), will submit my bids first to Royalff's
email ID, which Steve won't read until everyone's are in. I'll also give a sealed envelope to someone here.
- Highest closed bidder gets that player. In the event of a tied bid, the person who got their bid in first will
get the player (thus promoting prompt bidding). As I am forced to put my team in first, if anyone draws with me then,
as a concession to the rest of the league (Paul Burke) I won't get the player, they will.
- After the 3 rounds of bidding each squad will get 2 randomly drawn players if they have space in their squad.
Wherever possible, voids will be filled. Only after this will you be allocated players to fill your team, and only then
if it is necessary.
- Budget is £65m.
- Bids must be in increments of £100,000.
- Bids must be at least 20% of The Times quoted price, rounding UP to the nearest £100,000.
- An additional £7.5m will be given to every team 1 month after the season start, at which point closed bids
and transfers between clubs can commence (ie there is a one-month transfer embargo). Further details on this
process seperately. There will also then be another £5m at New Year (your millenium bonus from PASSJAMS).
- If you miss the bid deadline, it's just tough. No reminders will be sent.
- There is no limit to the number of players you can have from any one club in your team, the formation above
is the only one you can play though. Oh, and if you have any Man Utd players you're obviously gonna get mocked
all season and receive no respect at all in the unlikely event that you win anything.
- For the first round you can bid for a MAXIMUM 20 players within budget. There is no minimum. However, you can't
bid for more than 3 GK (Smithy watch out), 4 FB, 4 CB, 8 Mid or 4 Strikers. Well done Titty, this add's up to
more than 20 players, these are only positions maximums to prevent you bidding for 10 centre-backs, for example.
- For information : When you sell a player back to the pool, you will only get 50% of your purchase price back.
- Submit all bids to firstname.lastname@example.org
To the player lists
The BID history
Back to the Passjams hub