Auction Hub 2003/4
- Your team will eventually consist of a 1-4-4-2 formation ONLY. You can however, have a squad of up to 14 players initially rising to 16 in the New Year. If you bid for more than 14 in any round (including any players you already have from previous rounds) then
your first 14 listed in your email will be taken only. If you bid for 14 or less players but are over budget then your players will be taken in order until out-of-budget. ie, it's best to stay within budget.
- For the first round you MUST BID for at LEAST the 11 players included in the 1-4-4-2 formation. The other 3 players are optional and can be ANY position.
- In further rounds you must bid to fill at LEAST the players you are missing from the 1-4-4-2 formation, or leave £1m in your budget for each position missed. Remember though, that if you still need 3 defenders then you must allow enough room in your 14 for them, inlcuding the players you're bidding for.
- In Rounds 2-4, if you do not bid to fill the gaps in your 1-4-4-2 formation or leave £1m in budget for them, then the last players you bid for (in email) will be ignored until enough budget has been recovered to allow £1m for each of these positions - and/or to allow space in the squad to accomodate them.
- If you miss a round out, you will lose £20m before the next round if you have not
bid before, or 20% of your budget if you HAVE taken part in any previous rounds.
- If you do not bid for ANY players in any round, then you will be drawn up to 3 free players at the END OF THAT ROUND. The above financial penalty still applies.
- If you are missing any players from the 1-4-4-2 formation (ie 11 players) after the auction process, you will have randomly drawn players from the player lists, until your 11 players are full. You will pay nothing for those players.
- Auction will take place over 4 rounds of closed bidding. Administrator will submit bids to PASSJAMS email ID at start of window before anyone elses bids, but take lowest priority on
tied bids below.
- Highest closed bidder gets that player. In the event of a tied bid, the person who got their bid in first will
get the player (thus promoting prompt bidding).
- After the 4 rounds of bidding each squad will get 2 randomly drawn players if they have space in their squad.
Wherever possible, voids will be filled. Only after this will you be allocated players to fill your team, and only then
if it is necessary.
- Budget is £100m.
- Bids must be in increments of £100,000.
- Bids must be at LEAST £1m for each player bid for.
- An additional £20m will be given to every team 1 month after the season start.
There will also then be another £20m at New Year.
- If you miss the bid deadline, it's just tough. No reminders will be sent.
- There is NO limit to the number of players you can have from any one club in your team, the formation above is the only one you can play though.
- Bidding start/end times are on the Home page.
- For information : When you sell a player back to the pool, you will only get 80% of your purchase price back.
- For information : At the end of the season you will be allowed to carry two of your players into next season subject to a couple of restrictions. See the
Rules for full info.
- Submit all bids to Passjams email address
To the player lists
The BID history
Back to the Passjams hub