Auction Hub 2001/2
- Your team will eventually consist of a 4-4-2 formation ONLY. You can however, have a
squad of up to 14 players initially rising to 16 in the New Year. If you bid for more than
14 in any round (including any players you already have from previous rounds) then
your first 14 listed in your email will be taken only. Again, if you're over budget
then we reserve the right to refuse all your bids in the first instance, reduce your
bids by the percentage you are over budget (ie if you spend £200m reduce your bids
by 50%) or lastly your players will be taken in order until out-of-budget as far as
this does not conflict with other bidders. ie, it's best to stay within budget.
If you are missing any players from the 1-4-4-2 formation (ie 11 players) after the auction process,
you will have randomly drawn players from the player lists, until your 11 players
are full. You will pay nothing for those players.
- Auction will take place over 4 rounds of closed bidding. I (Simon), will submit my bids to Royalff's
email ID, but this will be at any point during the bid period. I will prove to at least two other people that I have
not read any other bids before I actually select any.
- Highest closed bidder gets that player. In the event of a tied bid, the person who got their bid in first will
get the player (thus promoting prompt bidding).
- After the 4 rounds of bidding each squad will get 2 randomly drawn players if they have space in their squad.
Wherever possible, voids will be filled. Only after this will you be allocated players to fill your team, and only then
if it is necessary.
- Budget is £100m.
- Bids must be in increments of £100,000.
- Bids must be at least £1m.
- If you miss a round out, you will lose £20m before the next round if you have not
bid before, or 20% of your budget if you HAVE taken part in any previous rounds.
- An additional £20m will be given to every team 1 month after the season start.
There will also then be another £20m at New Year.
- If you miss the bid deadline, it's just tough. No reminders will be sent.
- There is NO limit to the number of players you can have from any one club in your team, the formations above
are the only one you can play though. Oh, and if you have any Man Utd players you're obviously gonna get mocked
all season and receive no respect at all in the unlikely event that you win anything.
- For the first round you can bid for a MAXIMUM 14 players within budget. There is no minimum number of players you can bid for.
I would expect you to bid for at least 11 players in the first round, to be sensible.
- Bidding start/end times are on the News page.
- For information : When you sell a player back to the pool, you will only get 80% of your purchase price back.
- Submit all bids to firstname.lastname@example.org
To the player lists
The BID history
Back to the Passjams hub