1. All team names have to be clean, Ox.
2. Initial budget is £100 million. Further £20m 1st week in October. Further £20m 1/1/2002.
3. Squads MUST consist of the following -
1 Goalkeeper, 4 Defenders, 4 Midfielders & 2 Strikers MINIMUM.
4. Squad size is 14 maximum, rising to 16 1/1/2002
5. All team changes to email@example.com to be datestamped on or before the Friday before the weekends fixtures. For midweek fixtues, then they have to be in before the first game. ie Monday for a Tuesday night/Wednesday night fixture programme.
6. You can change your team up to midnight on the day before the next set of fixtures. ONLY team formation is 1-4-4-2.
7. All scorers are taken from Soccernet, etc. In case of dispute PASSJAMS administrators rule.
Back home: We know a song about that
How to score points !
2 game points for a clean sheet
All Players -
3 game points for a goal
An Own Goal counts as 3 points to the opposing team.
Home Advantage -
1 game point.
It really IS as simple as that.
This year we're operating on a fixture basis, so each of the teams play each other home and away. 3 LEAGUE points will be awarded for a fixture won, and 1 LEAGUE point for a draw.
Send all team changes, questions & offers of money to
All players will be grouped in the player pool. Any bid for a player must be in denominations of £100,000 and must be for at least £500,000.
If you sell a player back to the pool you'll get 80% of the purchase price, rounded up to the nearest £100,000.
No transfers between clubs.
There will be approximately ONE transfer window a month, the dates for which will be published on the transfers page. Be careful to note the time the auction ends - it won't always be midnight. You can ONLY bid during the stated period. The Player Pool will only be up to date for these periods. All bids to firstname.lastname@example.org with BID in the title.
As stated, we have a full fixture list where everyone plays each other home and away. If there are more than 5 Premier League games called off on a particlar fixture set, then I will postpone those fixtures that week. Four postponements or less will result in the fixtures going ahead.
Where a game has been postponed and those Premier Teams are involved in a Cup Competition instead that week, those goals/clean sheets will qualify in PASSJAMS.
If there are still more than 5 PREMIERSHIP teams not taking part in a fixture set, I will look at each squad individually, and where that squad cannot field 8 players or more I will postpone the tie, at my discretion.
Any quirks around the above will be notified via email.