Auction Hub 2000/1
- Your team will eventually consist of a 4-4-2, 5-3-2, 5-4-1, 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 formations. You can however, have a
squad of up to 15 players initially rising to 18 in the New Year. If you bid for more than
15 in any round (including any players you already have from previous rounds) then
your first 15 listed in your email will be taken only. Again, if you're over budget
then we reserve the right to refuse all your bids in the first instance, reduce your
bids by the percentage you are over budget (ie if you spend £130m reduce your bids
by 50%) or lastly your players will be taken in order until out-of-budget as far as
this does not conflict with other bidders. ie, it's best to stay within budget.
If you are missing any players from the 1-2-2-4-2 formation (ie 11 players) after the auction process,
you will have randomly drawn players from the player lists, starting with the LOWEST valued players available, until your 11 players
are full. You will pay 50% of the PUBLISHED price for those players while you have sufficient funds.
It will be up to you to replace these players when the transfer window opens again. In addition, there will be a -2 points 'one-off' penalty for every
player you have missing and did not pay for.
- There are 24 teams in two divisions this year which will make bidding very competitive as the players in the pool
will be shared across divisions. The ONLY exception here is Goalkeepers, which WILL be shared across divisions as they
are so limited. EG Oxley and Gummy could both have Ed De Goey in their teams. No other positions will be shared, and the
sharing will not take place within divisions.
- Auction will take place over 4 rounds of closed bidding. I (Simon), will submit my bids to Royalff's
email ID, but this will be at any point during the bid period. I will prove to at least two other people that I have
not read any other bids before I actually select any.
- Highest closed bidder gets that player. In the event of a tied bid, the person who got their bid in first will
get the player (thus promoting prompt bidding).
- After the 4 rounds of bidding each squad will get 2 randomly drawn players if they have space in their squad.
Wherever possible, voids will be filled. Only after this will you be allocated players to fill your team, and only then
if it is necessary.
- Budget is £65m.
- Bids must be in increments of £100,000.
- Bids must be at least 20% of the quoted price, rounding UP to the nearest £100,000.
- An additional £7.5m will be given to every team 1 month after the season start, at which point closed bids
and transfers between clubs can commence (ie there is a one-month transfer embargo). Further details on this
process seperately. There will also then be another £5m at New Year.
- If you miss the bid deadline, it's just tough. No reminders will be sent.
- There is no limit to the number of players you can have from any one club in your team, the formations above
are the only one you can play though. Oh, and if you have any Man Utd players you're obviously gonna get mocked
all season and receive no respect at all in the unlikely event that you win anything.
- For the first round you can bid for a MAXIMUM 15 players within budget. There is no minimum number of players you can bid for. However, you can't
bid for more than 2 GK, 3 FB, 3 CB, 6 Mid & 3 Strikers COMBINED - any combination within these restraints up to total 15 player max is allowed. These are only position maximums to prevent you bidding for 10 centre-backs, for example. I would expect you to bid for at
least 11 players in the first round, to be sensible.
- Bidding start/end times will be notified to you via e-mail, in good time.
- For information : When you sell a player back to the pool, you will only get 50% of your purchase price back.
- Submit all bids to email@example.com
To the player lists
The BID history
Back to the Passjams hub